Friday, November 12, 2010

Nursery In Progress...

Yeah it's Friday!!! :)  It's a good day at work (so far...), mild outside and the weekend is only hours away.  Ah, I'm happy.  I'm also happy with our nursery progress.  Last night Ryan and I put up the chandelier.  It was another memorable experience.  I think Ryan was cursing it every minute for the 45 minutes that it took us to put up.  If I purchase another one anytime soon he might just take it back to the store when I'm not looking.  There has been so much going on with the house for the last few months.  It's time for a break.  But not before we get the nursery in order.  I have measured and taped 3/4 of the room.  I will finish tonight and purchase the paint tomorrow morning.  Hopefully we'll have a big reveal on Monday or Tuesday.  :)  Fingers crossed. 

Check out our progress...

Items required for creating the horizontal lines.  I taped the level to the ruler so I know my lines will be straight. 

The walls look dirty in this photo for some reason.  The back of the door still needs another coat of white gloss paint. 

And here is our gorgeous chandelier.  I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, I'm excited to see the stripes all painted! Good luck this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty- looking forward to seeing the stripes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the chandelier! Definitely worth the effort :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)