Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm still here!

Hi!  I have no excuse other than I have had no inspiration this week.  I would start a post and then get frustrated and scrap it.  It's been one of those weeks where I can't make up my mind, feel slow, tired, uncomfortable and a bit cranky to be honest.  Thank goodness for weekends where I can reenergize.  My mom and grandma are visiting tonight.  I can't wait to show grandma our home and host both of them for the night.  Ryan is making cookies as we speak.  There is nothing like greeting guests with freshly baked goodies.  We'll spend the evening catching up and maybe watch a movie.  Tomorrow, breakfast and then they are off to spend the rest of the weekend with my mom's siblings.  I get to meet up with Paula to shop for fabric.  We have chosen red as the accent colour in the living room.  I can't wait to see what our options are for cushions, throws and drapes. 

Saturday night will be a blast!!  I'm headed to the Toronto blogger party.  I won't lie, I'm a wee bit nervous to meet the friends I've made over the internet and those who I admire from afar. 

Today I leave you with these rooms from Jeffrey Bilhuber.   I'm amazed at this first room with what looks like nail head trim against either wall paper or fabric.  Either way I love it!!  The precision in putting this together is mind boggling. 




...again dying with the details on the walls!


Love the drapes, especially the colour and the artwork above the sofa.  It's so different!  


A chandelier in the shape of a ship, brilliant and totally unexpected!


I wish you all a very good weekend.  See you next week!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)