Friday, March 5, 2010

Blue & White Living Room

Todays post needs to be quick.  I have a busy day at work and then I need to rush home to clean my house because mom's coming to visit.  Yeah!!!  The house is clean, I just like to give it a once over before we have company.  I probably shouldn't seeing that every time someone comes over the place ends up looking a mess.  It might be better to clean on Sunday... Sorry mom.  :) 

I found this image last night and fell in love.  Blue and white is the perfect colour combination.  I'm dying over those pillows!  I want to replace my sofa pillows but haven't seen anything I love yet. 

Have a great weekend!!  I promise I'll have much more to share on Monady.  xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I just found this photo on Google images and would like to know if you have any more information about this couch. I love it :) Thanks
    Micki
    mickiw@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)