This week has started off very well! Not only is it a short work week (YEAH!!!) but I have also started it on the right foot by going to the gym for a fantastic cardio workout. To top it all off I arrive at work to find out I was nominated for the 101 Blog Award by the wonderful and talented Erica Cook at Moth Design! What an honour! When you have a moment, check out her blog. It's a gem!
I must now list 10 things that make me happy and then pass along to 10 other blogs.
- My husband Ryan. I don't know what I would do without him. He's the most wonderful, caring, funny and down-to-earth man you'll ever meet.
- My family! Everyone is included - parents, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful support system and feel very loved everyday of my life.
- Good friends you can depend on. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. We can laugh together and cry together. They are always there for me.
- Travelling makes me very happy! I love the feeling of sitting on a plane with the excitement in your gut just before take-off. A good road trip or train trip is equally as fun. The anticipation of discovering something new is a wonderful feeling.
- Red wine makes me happy. :)
- Blogging. I love it! It's an addiction - both reading and writing. It has opened up my world to so many new people and opportunities
- Tulips. They are simple and gorgeous! Love all the colours they come in.
- Our new house! :)
- Everything to do with patio and cottage season... otherwise known as the summer!! The smell of meat cooking on the bbq, lying on the dock at the cottage and breathing in the fresh summer air, freshly cut grass, hot summer nights on the patio drinking with friends and/or family, driving with the windows down... I could go on and on...
- Reality TV! I know it's very frivolous but I love to watch it.
Moth Design - It's one of my favourite new blogs!
Rambling Renovators - first Canadian blog love!
High-Heeled Foot in the Door
Elements of Style
Haven and Home
Have a great day!!