Friday, January 15, 2010

Time to wash-up

First week back to work has been a busy one!! I find every week, month and year goes by faster and faster as I get older.  Why is that?  Do I have more on the go now then a few years ago?  Anyway, I love everything that's happening in my life.  I feel so blessed.  :)  Tonight I'm having dinner with good friends and my husband at a trendy hot spot in Toronto.  We haven't seen one another since early December.  Tomorrow, Ryan and I are heading to Niaga-on-the-Lake to enjoy the ice-wine festival.  It's going to be a great weekend!!  


Since I haven't had much time to myself this week todays post will be about inspirational photos.  It's time I show you my love for white bathrooms. Someone recently told me that they are out of style now.  (GASP!) How could a classic white bathroom ever be out of style?  It's classic!  


Enjoy the photos.  I'll be back Saturday morning with a recap of our London trip.



Cottage Living


Decorpad






HGTV


Country Living


Sarah Richardson


Devine Design


Decorpad


219northcliffwood


Inspiration for Everyday Living


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)