Friday, January 29, 2010

Shopping on Etsy

Browsing Etsy is a great way to pass the time and/or procrastinate.  I recently found these light capturing images on Etsy from Labokoff based in France.  I think they would look great blown-up.  GORGEOUS!











Here is another very talented photographer on Etsy.  Elgarbo's landscape photos are breathtaking.  It amazes me how someone can see the image and then take that perfect photo.  Could you imagine not having photography or art to admire?  It would be an ugy world without it. 




If you're a fan of Original Modern then you should check out Art by L. Cellini on Etsy.  She works with with acrylics, oils and watercolors to create beautiful landscapes and seascapes. 


(All photos via Etsy)

I'm heading home to Kingston this weekend to see the family.  It's going to be a very relaxing weekend especially since I get to go by train allowing me to skip the insane Toronto 401 traffic.  :)  Before I sign off, I want to thank all of you who have participated in my first give-away.  I can't wait to announce the winner on Monday.  Remember, there is still time.  The All Modern Furniture Give-away ends Sunday night. 

Happy Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)