Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's White, Blue and Brown?

Good morning!  I hope everyone is doing well.  Thomas and I have just finished breakfast and had a little cuddle and bath.  Now he's sitting on my lap (well leaning against my tummy) watching me write the blog post.  I have to admit, it's a perfect morning.  :)  

I spotted this room on google images last week and immediately loved the crisp contrast between the white wall and chocolate brown background of the shelves and touches of blue.  You can tell this room gets a lot of light from the french doors. I dream of having beautiful french doors leading out to a gorgeous backyard where Thomas will be playing.  Until then I will set for drooling over this room.

We are off to my physio appointment now.  Lets hope my shoulder is improving again and has not regressed like it did at Mondays appointment.

Jeremy Samuelson

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the chairs! And the french windows are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)