Sunday, December 20, 2009

Steal a Gift & Gorgeous Neutral Living rooms

Can you believe we are only 5 days away from Christmas?  I spent Saturday shopping from 10am-4pm.  Needless to say, I was exhausted but happy at the end of the day because I completed my gift list. :) Yeah!


Today was all about relaxing with my sister.  We watched Father of the Bride, Father of the Bride II and Love Actually while doing laundry, wrapping gifts, catching up with family on the phone and downloading more CD's onto itunes.  I feel like I accomplished enough and relaxed just enough.  Now I need to prepare for a Christmas party tonight with a few friends.    We play a fun game called Steal a Gift.  Everyone brings a wrapped gift under $20. We draw for the first gift.  Once the first one is opened, the second person chooses between stealing the first gift or opening another.  The Third person then chooses between steeling the first two gifts or opening a new one and so on.  It's a lot of fun!  I always seem to get picked on though.  This year we're doing it a little different.  Instead of buying a gift we are regifting.  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.  


Until then I want to leave you with these pictures.  I have no idea where I found them.  If you know the source please let me know. 










1 comment:

  1. Great post! Picture #4 comes from the Coastal Living design show house here in Charleston, SC. I know, because I toured it myself. It was awsome! You would love it!
    AK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)