Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Essentials


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!


I'm in Kingston enjoying time with family and friends.  This will be my last post of 2009 because I'm headed to the UK for a two week holiday with my hubby.  We'll be visiting family and touring Scotland for 9 days and then enjoying the sites in London, England.  We are very excited!!  I can't wait to share the pictures with you when we return.  



For now, I will leave you with my Christmas essentials…


1. Champagne and orange juice for Christmas morning & Bailey's for Christmas Eve. 





2. Brand new comfy PJs.


3. A gorgeous Christmas tree decorated by mom who always does such a great job!





4. My family all together!  I missed Christmas Eve & morning last year.  We spent it with my in-laws (who I love) but it just wasn't the same.  I'm such a traditional girl and don't like change much. 

Here is a picture of all of us a few summers ago.  I don't have a more recent family picture with Ryan in it.



5. The famous Doyle stuffing/dressing.  It's honestly the absolute best!!! I'll give you the recipe later. 


6. Gifts for my family.  I can't wait to see their faces light up!! :)


7. A dog bone to keep Cooper occupied while we enjoy a drool free zone.  (This is him looking at my sister like she was crazy for leaving him out in the snow.  He's a big baby!)

8. White Christmas playing in the background.  I love Bing!  (Here is a shot of one of my favourite scenes.  It makes me giggle just thinking about it.)





That's all I can think of at the moment.  Most of this is trivial.  What matters is that we are all healthy and together.  I am very blessed!  I have a good job, a supporting family, a very loving husband (I can't believe we've been married 8 months now!), a cozy apartment, I can afford to travel and I have the best friends you can ask for. 


Thank you to all of you for reading my blog.  When I started this I had no idea where it would take me.  The last four months have been wonderful!  I look forward to what it will bring in 2010.  XO


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)