Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

Since we are fast approaching the Holiday season I thought I would share what's on my wish list.  Feel free to take a few ideas. 

Family and Friends please take notes. :) 

1. The Oxford Tote from Delight in either orange or teal.  I can't decide but will need to shortly so I can have it delivered in time for my trip to the UK! :) 

2. This gorgeous lamp from ELTE.  It would look awesome in our living room. 

3. Iomoi Lucite round paper weight for work and ottoman tray for home.  LOVE!!


4. La Mer Layer Wrap watch.

5. Maxfield Flatware from PotteryBarn.  I need 8 more place settings! 



6. David Romonelli's book from Chapters


8. Domino the book of Decorating at Chapters.



9. Isa Ferreira's digital photos from Etsy.

10. Strawberry Cheescake necklace from Anthropology.



What do you want for Christmas??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)