Monday, December 14, 2009

Capiz Chandelier

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I don't like to push the posts just to write something and I really haven't had any time to focus on my blog as much as I would like.  I do have a few ideas to persue before the holidays.  My day job is keeping me very busy not to mention all the holiday parties and shopping.  :)  


While researching a few ideas I keep coming across this chandelier.  LOVE!  I think it's a sign that I will need to use it in a room soon.  Maybe the master bedroom I'm working on with friends.  If I had the money I would get it in a heartbeat!  Have I mentioned how much I love it?! :) 


Here it is featured in this beautiful master suite of Brooke Gianetti from Velvet & Linen



And again in a dining room by Heather Garrett,

Photo via La Dolce Vita


And again here in this gorgeous bedroom.  No idea who owns it.  All i know is they are very lucky!


photo via Decorpad


I'll be back tomorrow.  I promise! :) xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)