Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little about me


I'm not a professional.  I simply have a love for beautiful design.  I'm an advertising sales rep by day.  The job is challenging and at the moment frustrating.  My hope is for this blog to provide an outlet for me to write about everything I love - design, lifestyle, food, and travel.  I also thought this is a cool way to document life as a newleywed - purchasing a house, making it a home and eventually having babies.  :)



I married the love of my life in April of this year.  Ryan is kind, smart, funny, loving and handsome!  He also accepts all of my corky ways, love of white (cars, walls, furniture, linens...etc) and loves a clean house as much as I do.  We moved into our first place just over two years ago.  We rent, so there is really only so much I want to invest in the place.  It's a beautiful home but I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to purchasing a home of our own and decorating it.  

  



The newlyweds


 These are a few of my favourite things...


1. Pink Peonies and a beautiful table setting.





2. White bathrooms.

3. Bergere Chairs.  I really hope to own one very soon.  I think it would make a great 30th birthday present (hint, hint hubbie).



3.  I love watching reality tv.  The Real Housewives of Oranage County, The Real Housewives of NYC, Tori & Dean, The Bachelor (especially this season with the Canadian gal).  


4. Pearl jewellery.  I wear a pear of pearl studs every day.  My husband bought them for our first Valentine's day together.  



5. Tufted Headboards.  



That's all for today.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)