Monday, May 2, 2011

Laundry Day!

I was a bit lazy on Sunday and left the laundry for today.  I don't mind doing laundry but I really hate doing it in our laundry room because it's down in our unfinished basement.  I dream of having cupboards and a large folding table/counter, tiled floor, bead-board walls in a warm white and blue green painted ceiling.  Ah... it sounds so lovely!

For now, lets enjoy this laundry/mudroom by Hardrock Construction.




All photos via Houzz

Thomas is sleeping soundly in his crib.  This is the first nap of three for the day.   Now that we have a nap schedule I think it will be easier to post on a regular basis.  Yeah!!!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh it would be fantastic to have a laundry room that clean and bright! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)