Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My little man is keeping me busy

I'm sorry for not posting as I had hoped to do so.  Thomas is keeping me quite busy!!  I also injured my shoulder - tendinitis in my shoulder.  It's very painful!  When I'm not holding our little one or feeding  him every hour or two, I'm resting, icing and going to physio.  Not what I had planned for our first month together but we're dealing.  Give me a bit more time to heal and get Thomas into a schedule.  I promise to be back.

For now, check out his latest photos.

5 comments:

  1. Take your time & enjoy these precious moments with Thomas. What a cutie!!! Get some sleep too. :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( :(

    I hope your shoulder is getting better, so you can get the most out of your time with the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas is so adorable! Relax. Take care of yourself and your family.
    AKxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah, he's beautiful, congratulations! Don't you even feel guilty for taking time to care for yourself.. Mom's have to.. it's so important, and he'll love his time with dad, and dad will too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)