Sunday, May 29, 2011

A change and a bit of fun!

Hey folks!  Thanks for sticking with me through my lack of posting.  :)  I'm struggling with how to continue this blog.  My passion for interior design just isn't the same.  I love it and am definitely interested in it but I have a new passion - Thomas, being a mom and taking care of my family.  Something has changed in me since having Thomas.  Time is limited and therefore I want to spend it wisely - the energy I give out needs to come back to me.  I also want to document more of Thomas' life.  So this blog will now be more about my family, Thomas, being a mom, wife - essentially what makes me happy and what brings me energy.

Now onto what I want to share with you.  Aaren (SIL) introduced me to Pinterest this afternoon.  I've just spent the last two hours browsing the website.  It's genius.  It's similar to facebook or twitter but with picture updates instead of text.  I found this fantastic print by Kiki Creates.  I sing this to Thomas every morning and he just looks up at me and smiles.  Just one of the many moments during our days together that make my heart melt.  I love him so much.




Here is a shot of Thomas after his morning bottle last week.  He was sitting on my lap hanging out.  The morning tends to be my favourite time with him.  He sleeps twelve hours a night now - bless him!  So after all that time apart, we get excited to see one another.  After his bottle we have a cuddle and a bit of play on his mat.  I love this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)